What we expect of prospective puppy buyers:
1. Must crate train!
Must socialize away from the home, lot's of socialization!
3. Must train, lot's of training!
4. Teach good manners in and out of the home.
5. Teach children to respect the pup and visa-versa.
6. Provide proper housing, nutrition, grooming & vaccinations.
7. Provide daily exercise and mental stimulation.
8. Must supervise the pup at all times and be in control.
9. You and your family must be the pack leaders.
10. Lot's of love, but please don't treat them
like a child in a fur coat.
Things to have ready for your
1. Dog Crate, we perfer
the Vari-Kennels X-large size (pups should be in a smaller one for the first few months), also gates are a good to have.
2. Good quality dog food, food & water bowls (non tip are good)
Cathy feeds her dogs & pups Drs. Foster & Smith dog food.
3. Safe toys for playing and chewing.
4. Line up a veteranarian and make an appointment.
5. Line up a dog trainer and sign up for puppy classes (age appropriate)
6. Make a list of places ( clean & safe) to take your pup to socialize.
7. Collar & leash (leather perfered), grooming supplies, training
8. Don't forget to order
NuVet Plus supplements www.nuvet.com/55409
9. Soft yummy treats for rewarding.
10. An outdoor kennel (6'high) with dog house, or fenced yard is a plus.